Our Mission: is to participate in the ministry of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit to redeem all humanity as he calls upon us to journey with Him to share His love, grace and message of hope to our community and beyond. We will do this by exemplifying the command of Jesus Christ in His commission to all disciples to “…go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you...” (Matthew 28:16-20).
As a congregation of GCI (Grace Communion International), it is also our mission to be genuine examples of “Living and Sharing the Gospel” in every facet of our lives. We will do this by adhering to the greatest commandments found in Mark 12:30-31:
1. Loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and body as we follow His direction.
2. Loving our neighbor as ourselves as we venture out into our community meeting God’s reconciled ones and showing Christ-centered genuine care and concern to all we encounter.
Our Vision focuses on the mission God has for our congregation. As a part of the body of Christ, we see ourselves continuing to grow as:
1. A ministry of inclusiveness - Being a family to each other and ALL whom the Lord will send to us to love by including them in our lives through the grace of God.
2. A ministry of open hearts - Engaging our community for the sake of Jesus’ love for them; ready to receive them just as they are without compromising our Christian faith.
3. A ministry of worship - Unafraid to be what Christ has called us to be and unashamed of Him, being faithfully ready to answer His calling in boldness.
4. A ministry of healing - Being a safe place where human hearts can find rest and peace through the strength of Jesus’ love and the power of God’s Grace.
5. A ministry of prayer - Constantly staying connected to our heavenly Father as we strengthen our relationships with Him and as we become faithful intercessors on behalf of those who seek Him. With God’s help, we will continue growing as a faithful part of the body of Christ; being effective disciples God uses to bring humanity into the realization of who we all are:
The Beloved, Reconciled, Adopted, Accepted and Redeemed Children of Almighty God!